Put your home up for sale in Ellicott City, Columbia, Clarksville, Sykesville, Catonsville, or anywhere else in Howard County, MD
Great Reasons To Choose Long & Foster To Sell Your Home:
- With sales of $28.3 billion, Long & Foster® Real Estate, Inc. is America’s #1 independent real estate company. Long & Foster sells thousands more homes each year than its nearest competitors.
- Quality of Service. When you’re buying or selling a home, it pays to be represented by the best equipped, best trained real estate professionals.
- Long & Foster has earned a reputation for integrity and professionalism by helping people honestly and fairly for over 40 years.
- Family-owned and operated, coupled with superior financial strength and stability, make Long & Foster the real estate company of choice.
- Long & Foster has helped over 2 million people buy and sell homes, but yours is our #1 priority.
- With more than 10,000 Sales Associates, Long & Foster has a veritable army of dedicated professionals working to sell your home.
- Long & Foster’s bold, colorful, highly-visible “For-Sale” signs attract maximum buyer interest in your property.
- Our network of over 170 residential sales offices blankets the region and ensures dominant market share.
- Long & Foster’s Web site gives your home maximum exposure. In 2013, www.longandfoster.com attracted 6.2 million unique visitors.
- When you list your home with Long & Foster, we place detailed information about your property on www.longandfoster.com, 10,000+ agent Web sites, and the most popular Web sites where buyers shop for homes.
- Long & Foster Sales Associates can help you maximize your home’s curb appeal through Long & Foster’s Home Service Connections® program, a vast network of moving resources and home service providers.
- Long & Foster’s number one source of buyers is the vast pool of referrals from previously satisfied customers and clients.
- Long & Foster attracts thousands of out-of-town buyers each year through its affiliation with the largest national independent broker referral network in the country, Leading Real Estate Companies of The World®.
- Long & Foster Sales Associates receive thousands of buyer leads each year from its Corporate Real Estate Services Division, the largest in the area. Additional buyers come from Long & Foster’s Metro Referrals services.
- Long & Foster listings priced at $1 million and above receive exposure to luxury buyers on a national and international basis through our affiliations with global luxury home networks.
- Long & Foster provides its Sales Associates with unmatched sales support, offering more cutting-edge technology, marketing, and related support services than any other real estate firm.
- Potential buyers also come from Long & Foster’s huge Residential Property Management Division.
- Buyers benefit from the convenience of one-stop service with The Long & Foster® Companies: Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC, for mortgages from mortgage consultants on site; Long & Foster® Insurance, which can arrange homeowners insurance as well as other types of insurance; Long & Foster® Settlement Services for title insurance; our Prestige Partners® for top settlement services; and the Warranty Services Group for home warranties.
- State-of-the-art computer and telecommunications equipment linking every Long & Foster office facilitates all aspects of the home selling and buying transaction.
- Our nationally-recognized, certified training programs and seminars keep Long & Foster Sales Associates at the top of their industry. In fact, our Sales Associates win more awards than anyone else, and more top producers have transferred to Long & Foster than to any other firm in the area.